Never anything like the picture!!

cst4cmt's review of Teleflora www.teleflora.com

“Never anything like the picture!!”

Written on: 13/08/2012 by cst4cmt (1 review written)

Well I already had one bad experience with teleflora a few mothers days ago when I tried to send my mother a purple flower arrangement since that is her favorite color accompanied with dark chocolates, also her favorite. It was just frustrating cause even though I ordered these a month in advance it was over a week late after mothers day. They also delivered it to the neighbor by mistake and it sat on a porch next door for 7 hours. Finally, they "substituted" both the flowers for ugly yellow ones in a cheap looking white basket and caramels instead of chocolates. Both of which my mother is not found of. So frustrating.

Still, a few years later I stupidly decide to use them again because I want to surprise a friend who is passionate about plants and flowers with what the picture online showed to be this exquisite zen artistry with bamboo and orchids. It was $70. What was delivered had a bunch of ferns, no bamboo and a very sad looking orchid. I wouldn't have paid more than ten dollars at a store for what was delivered. The sad thing is that my friend thinks this is what I chose to send her. I tried calling customer service in both situations but got no results from them whatsoever. No offers to partially refund or anything. They simply don't care about keeping good business. I hate teleflora and wish I had learned my lesson the first time.

• Goods purchased & cost