DO NOT USE

rye3110's review of Teleflora www.teleflora.com

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 14/05/2012 by rye3110 (1 review written)

DO NOT USE!!! IF Thinking about buying from Teleflora check out websites below.. I wish i researched before buying...I ordered hats off to mother deluxe bouquet, spent over $80....what I got DID not match picture at all...rec. small bouquet of wilting roses wouldn't have paid even $15...called and kept getting "I understand"...they will give me 50% back after much complaining but I am still paying over 40 for a poor bouquet...they also asked if they could pick up the bouqet which i gave to my mother for moms day....HOW awful...she just lost her husband and going thru a lot doesn't need for someone to come and take away her flowers...what do they want them back for anyway...I even offered to send pic. to them...FYI...says call 24 hours couldn't get thru not right hours so i called again at 1-800-822-3097 and pushed option 1 "if you are calling to place an order" and got a hold of a live person....WE all need to rally and complain...

EVERYONE who has been wronged and there is a lot of people need to get together and complain and put out the word to EVERYONE!!! CALL, write, type, blog whereever and to whoever
report to http://www.customerservicescoreboard.com/Teleflora from teleflora support page only 1 positive and over 100 negative reviews report to merchant rating on yahoo at: http://shopping.yahoo.com/merchantrating/?mid=4830

• Goods purchased & cost