What is Serenata not telling us?

Guest's review of Serenata Flowers, www.serenataflowers.com

“What is Serenata not telling us?”

Written on: 20/06/2014

I placed an order a week in advance for flowers to be delivered on 17th June, as I was to be away. When I got home, I tracked the order on 18th June to ensure that they had been delivered safely. Not only had they not been delivered but I was given a story that the trailer containing the flowers had gone on fire, and that they had sent me an e-mail on 16th June to advise. There is no record of any such email in my in tray or folders.
They apologised and said they would send my friend an upgrade on the 20th.
Having checked today that the flowers had finally been delivered, I learned that they had not, "owing to a technical error". I have cancelled the order and been advised that repayment would take 1-3 days, followed shortly afterwards by another saying it would be at least 5 days.
As a previous reviewer has said there is no phone number to ring if things go wrong although they could have tried to ring me to explain.
Do not go near this firm.
No stars, and they should be checked out urgently by internet security.

• Goods purchased & cost