Bitterly disappointing experience

Patterson59's review of Serenata Flowers,

“Bitterly disappointing experience”

Written on: 23/05/2014 by Patterson59 (1 review written)

Two of us ordered separate flowers for our relative's very special milestone birthday in a European country. Neither order arrived; there was no comminication from Serenata to either of us and I only recieived a response to my emails after several attempts.

To date there has been no explanation as to why the flowers were never delivered which is unbelievably shoddy customer service.

I have only awarded 1 star at all for the fact that all costs were refunded including the delivery charge, but no compensation was offered. I really feel that in the circumstances some goodwill gesture should have been offerd as this was a very special birthday.

The fact that there is no contact telephone number for Serenata is incredibly frustrating in a situation like this, so all in all I would advise potential customers to avoid this company and use Interflora instead who offer a same day delivery service in Europe for only a few pounds more than Serenata charge for a non-delivery!

• Goods purchased & cost