Avoid avoid avoid!

StillOptimistic's review of Serenata Flowers, www.serenataflowers.com

“Avoid avoid avoid!”

Written on: 12/04/2014 by StillOptimistic (2 reviews written)

I recently tried to order flowers for my friend's 30th birthday. The delivery was to be on Wednesday and I placed the order late on Monday night. The section where you input the delivery address did not have a place for additional instructions, so I emailed them first thing on Tuesday morning. I was told it was too late to amend the details and that if the delivery failed, they would not refund my money. I pointed out that there was plenty of time to add the additional information, but they were very rigid and uncaring, insisting that it was "too late". I emailed them back and forth all of Tuesday trying to resolve the issue. In the end, the delivery failed and they pretty much told me they didn't care. Who knows where the flowers are. My friend went without. :(

Luckily I had used a voucher I purchased through Amazon so was able to get a refund but I would STRONGLY caution anyone considering using their "service". They simply do not care about anything other than taking your money. Their policies are written solely to protect themselves and there is no human caring in their "customer service" department.

People order flowers for emotional events. It is a sign of love and respect. Any company in the flower business should respect that and do their UTMOST to make sure deliveries not only arrive but arrive on the date requested. If they want to take a hard line, no additional information approach, then there should be a place to add additional information at the point of order. Not everyone lives/works in an easily accessible location.

I wish I would have read the other reviews before deciding to use their service. NOT RECOMMENDED.

• Birthday flowers £40

• Still waiting

Visit serenataflowers.com

Unhappybilbos's Response to StillOptimistic's Review

Written on: 12/04/2014

Had a similar experience, sent flowers to my Dad in hospital. The hospital refused to take them. They refused to refund my money and wanted to charge me 50% extra to have them redelivered! There is no customer service.To all that are thinking of using them, go to a trusted company the AVOID

serenataflowers.com