Colleen75

PrinceAdams's review of Serenata Flowers, www.serenataflowers.com

“Colleen75”

Written on: 31/03/2014 by PrinceAdams (1 review written)

Do NOT use this company. My daughter sent me Mother's Day flowers, some of which were were going brown on delivery and which are even worse today. I have attempted to contact them online but without success. As they were a gift it is difficult to say truthfully how bad they are to the sender and I think Serenata rely on this as well as making it difficult to contact them. It's impossible to speak to them,even on an 0870 number as they simply do not answer. I also noted that they require a photograph to be sent as an attachment!! What a cheek. Many people do not have this facility or if they do ,maybe don't have the time. Making a complaint should not be turned into a full time job of work. Serenata have succeeded....I have given up because I have more to do with my time but,although I didn't want to, I shall be telling my daughter NEVER to use this company again. It is bad from every aspect and I shall make that known whenever the opportunity arises.

• Mother's Day Bouquet