Absolutely useless!

Greenwell's review of Serenata Flowers, www.serenataflowers.com

“Absolutely useless!”

Written on: 30/03/2014 by Greenwell (1 review written)

I ordered flowers for my very ill sister-in-law in hospital. When the confirmation page came up on the website the address was incomplete - they had omitted both the hospital name and the name of the ward. There was a facility to edit the order but although you could edit the message there was absolutely no way to edit the address. I tried countless times to send a message to the company to alert them of the problem but when I pressed Send the message would not send. Although I received an email to say the flowers had been delivered, they never did arrive although the family were looking out for them in the hospital. Alas, my sister-in-law died in the hospital at midnight last night.

I was hoping that it would not become necessary to write a review such as this, but when I tried to send a message asking for an apology, again when I pressed Send the message absolutely would not send. So this seems to be the only way to get in touch with the company. I wonder if Serenata will take any notice now. My order was No 214930531 and the sum I paid was £44.98. I trust that they will send me an apology and refund for this amount. Elisabeth

• Goods purchased & cost