unprofessional

shivylo's review of Serenata Flowers, www.serenataflowers.com

“unprofessional”

Written on: 29/03/2014 by shivylo (1 review written)

Ordered flowers for mothers day online using serenata flowers to be delivered in ireland. I made the order no problem and even recieved an email to confirm my order. I recieved an email on sathurday morning THE DAY BEFORE MOTHERS DAY in forming me my order was cancelled as the flowers were not available for delivery in ireland. At no point during the purchase did they tell me these flowers wernt available and as I said I even recieved confirmation they even took the money from my account. This left me in a situation where I had no time to make alternative arrangements and out of pocket for the week it takes for the money to be put back in my account. As they have no customer service over the telephone I went on their website and used the online contact. The reply was "sorry for the inconvienance" which doesnt make up for the fact my mother whom I barely get to see will recieve nothing from me on mothers day. I will never ever use serenata again.

• Goods purchased & cost