Awful customer service.

Guest's review of Serenata Flowers, www.serenataflowers.com

“Awful customer service.”

Written on: 24/02/2014

I ordered flowers to be delivered on valentines day, I checked in the morning to see where they were and the site said out for delivery. By 6pm my girlfriend still hadn't received them and the tracking still said out for delivery. I emailed twice and it took them an eternity to get back to me. Eventually they did, saying the flowers had been delivered, as a card had been posted to say where the flowers had been left at 14:30. I found that funny as the work address is constantly manned because there is no letter box. they responded to me by saying they needed 48 hours to investigate with their couriers. That was on the 15th, its now the 24th and i am still waiting for the investigation to be completed. I will never use this company again

• Flowers

• Still waiting

Visit serenataflowers.com

Sallybirmingham's Comment

Written on: 02/03/2014

I've had the same experience. When I had a problem with my flower delivery (flowers were dead on arrival!), Serenata Flowers were almost impossible to get hold of :( I will never use Serenata Flowers again. Terrible customer service.

serenataflowers.com