DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - APPAULING SERVICE

JenMcG17's review of Serenata Flowers, www.serenataflowers.com

“DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - APPAULING SERVICE”

Written on: 09/09/2013 by JenMcG17 (1 review written)

I ordered flowers for delivery to my boyfriends Mum and Dad due to the death of a family pet. They were delivered 5 days late and when they arrived were in a terrible condition - crushed and dead. I had complained about the late delivery and was refunded but my primary concern was having nice flowers delivered to my boyfriends Mum and Dad. Turns out they had not sent new flowers buy had continued to try to deliver the SAME flowers I initially ordered which was evident from the many deliver dates noted on the packaging. To top it all off the reason I am aware of this is that my boyfriends Mum complained to the company about the condition of the flowers. She did not want me to know about this, however, the shocking customer service team who reply only by standard email to complaints responded to me rather than my boyfriends Mum, so I was informed against her wishes. The response was intended to inform her I had been refunded which apparantly resolves the issue - to say I am appauled is an understatement.

• Flowers and a Card