Completely Disappointing

Guest's review of Serenata Flowers, www.serenataflowers.com

“Completely Disappointing”

Written on: 10/12/2012

I ordered with 2 days notice and was told my delivery would come between 9am-6pm. Absolutely fine with my work hours. However, it got to 4.45pm and I was a bit nervous. Tried to call and found a message saying no phone system and to message using the online system. I asked where my bouquet was and was told that couriers had a right to deliver up until 9pm!!! I wrote back saying I needed it for a special occasion and they said they'd try and get it to me. It arrived at 5.30pm luckily, in a box. I opened the box to find a measily amount of flowers just placed together (not nicely arranged) wrapped in plastic. The flowers were in good health, but that was the only redeeming thing. I was seriously embarrassed to give these to my boyfriend's grandparents and if I had't spent £25 on them I would have just bought some more. My recommendation - go to Waitrose and pick up a big bunch from there for £25!! Do not use.

• £25