Roses for Valentine's Day from Prestige Flowers.

dogtrader's review of Prestige Flowers - www.prestigeflowers.co.uk

“Roses for Valentine's Day from Prestige Flowers.”

Written on: 22/02/2014 by dogtrader (1 review written)

I paid this company £54 for a dozen red roses and expected that my wife would receive a bouquet that closely resembled the picture on their website, which showed red roses in full bloom. What was delivered was a dozen rosebuds which in Prestige's own words lacked the wow factor and left me feeling that I had let my wife down badly.

The company says that the roses will bloom - sometime in the future - if they are properly cared for.

What I saw was not what I got. I maintain that the "goods" were not fit for purpose and that I should have my money refunded. So far Prestige have offered replacement flowers, a future discount, and advice on the care of their roses, but no refund. How they think any of their solutions can make up for the disappointment on Valentine's day is beyond me.

I could have visited my local garage and achieved twice the effect for half the cost and more importantly I would have seen the goods prior to purchase.

It is now more than one week since the rosebuds were delivered and there is still no sign that they are about to undergo metamorphosis into anything remotely like the picture on their website.

Far be it from me to advise on the purchase of flowers on line, but that has been my experience so far with Prestige Flowers.

When you read this Prestige Flowers, it is not too late to redeem yourselves, and if you do I will write another review.

• One dozen red roses (large) with vase and free chocolates.

Visit prestigeflowers.co.uk