Overall very reliable & good value for money

Guest's review of PJ Mulley Creative Floral Design - www.pjmulley.co.uk

“Overall very reliable & good value for money”

Written on: 16/07/2014

Have used PJ Mulley twice now. The first time was outstanding in every respect. The second time I found the bouquet, 'Pink Delight', to be a bit different from the photo online and the roses looking a bit tired. Overall, still a good looking bouquet though. My biggest issue was ordering for a delivery on a Sat. It was not clear to me that no Sat deliveries were free and that I would have to tick the box to pay £6.99 for delivery. Since the system recognized that problem after the order was made and automatically emailed to warn me, why can't it recognize the problem in advance and automatically add the £6.99 to the bill at check out? As soon as I select a Sat as my delivery date, it should no longer be possible to select 'free delivery'. To their credit, they called me overseas so I could pay the extra over the phone which is pretty great service.

Perhaps the website could be improved there though...

• Goods purchased & cost

Pjmulleycreativefloraldesignonline's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our services... and also for being one of our many repeat customers (Your repeat purchases are much appreciated)

We have listened to your points on our website and have made it clearer when choosing your delivery options, we are also continually reviewing the site to make your shopping experience as pleasant as experience as possible.
Once again thanks for the feedback.

Kindest Regards