Fantastic service & lovely flowers

Hartes141's review of PJ Mulley Creative Floral Design - www.pjmulley.co.uk

“Fantastic service and lovely flowers”

Written on: 12/04/2014 by Hartes141 (1 review written)

At last I can stop searching for a good online florist! PJ Mulley Creative Floral Design has it all - superb customer service and stunning flowers. I won't be using anyone else in the future. My Mum has been absolutely thrilled with the pink roses that I ordered for her birthday today. She has emailed me a photo of them and they do look splendid.Thank you so much. I will be a regular customer in the future.

• pink roses

Pjmulleycreativefloraldesignonline's Comment

Written on: 17/04/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our company. Were so glad to have gained you as a customer and extremely pleased your mum was thrilled with her pink roses.
Great Fresh Flowers and Great Customer Service is what we aim to provide all our customers! Kindest Regards Faye

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib