Dissapointing & still waiting for answer on complaint!

aks4444's review of Order Flowers - www.order-flowers.co.uk

“Dissapointing and still waiting for answer on complaint!”

Written on: 31/03/2014 by aks4444 (1 review written)

Email below sent 5 days ago and still have had no response:

My sister received her flowers yesterday and I m just writing to let you know how disappointed I am with them. First of all the flowers that arrived looked like a cheap bunch from a supermarket, not a £35 bunch, there were also not many flowers in the bunch and some of the flowers were curling and starting to go brown around the edges already. Secondly and what I am most gutted about is that the balloon sent was just a standard happy birthday balloon,not a 30 birthday balloon, which is the reason I chose to get flowers from you in the first place as not many other florists offer this. I see now looking back at the order I should have chosen the 30 balloon from the drop down but this was not clear at the time, and as I was ordering '30th birthday flowers and balloon' and the picture showed the balloon with a 30 on it suggested that this was what would be sent - not that this should be chosen as an option! Also, in the text below it states that if you wish to order for a different birthday to the one shown then please select from the box....again suggesting that the 30th balloon is what we would receive.
Overall I am really disappointed and wish I had chosen flowers from elsewhere for my sisters special birthday

• 42