Pink Of Perfection

ashton53's review of Order Flowers - www.order-flowers.co.uk

“Pink Of Perfection”

Written on: 09/12/2013 by ashton53 (1 review written)

I ordered a beautiful pink classic bouquet from Order Flowers and I am very satisfied with my order.

Firstly, they had a great range to choose from and all at fantastic prices. I was able to name a delivery day (and they arrived bang on schedule), were well packaged, and were a delight to behold - with pink roses, alstromeria and gypsophelia just as promised.

Sometimes, when you order from an online florists, they arrive in bud, not much to look at, but open up in a day or two. Not with Order Flowers - the bouquet was lovely from start to finish. The roses were open when the bouquet arrived, and the alstromeria was in bud and opened up fully in two days. A lovely riot of pinks, pinky lilacs and whites - a very feminine and classic bouquet.

Finally, the flowers lasted for 10 days in a warm room before, sadly, they were finished. I've definitely received worse bouquets from other online florists (ones that come straggly, semi-crushed, not as listed on the site, came on the wrong day or not at all, or only lasted a couple of days at best). Thankfully, Order Flowers were none of the above and I'd have no hesitation to recommend them or buy from them again in the future.

Yes, you might find cheaper prices elsewhere - but that's exactly what you pay for. I wanted quality, service and a product that wowed and - if that's what you are after - then Order Flowers is worth every penny. This is the first bouquet I have bought from them, and I will happily buy from them again if my first experience is anything to go by.

• Goods purchased & cost

Orderflowers's Response to ashton53's Review

Written on: 10/12/2013

Hello,

What lovely feedback, it is really appreciated and I'll make sure the florist who made your bouquet is told of your comments.

Many thanks from the team at order-flowers.co.uk

Ashton53's reply to Orderflowers's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2013

You're welcome - they were fabulous flowers.

I took a photograph of them when they arrived and would have uploaded it alongside my review, so people can see exactly what arrived, but couldn't find a place to upload it. Gorgeous bouquet though :)

Kind regards