DON'T DO IT!!!

DavidM81's review of Marks and Spencer Flowers www.marksandspencer.com/flowers

“DON'T DO IT!!!”

Written on: 01/08/2013 by DavidM81 (1 review written)

I had ordered flowers for my wife to be to arrive the night before our wedding. I received confirmation by text and email that they had been delivered. They had not. I had to call their helpline on the morning of my wedding only to be told that the flowers had been delivered. When I insisted they hadn't they put me on hold to check. They then changed their story and said that my fiance had rejected them because of damage. This was a complete lie! Nothing was delivered. I was then offered a £10 discount if I wanted to re order! Don't use them. They tried to defraud me and made up lies when I caught them out. They have also refused my customer review on their site even though they claim they will post both good and bad reviews. They have not appologized and they also claim the reason for my refund is a billing error. They are trying to cover it up but I will not rest until they have been exposed!

• flowers £50