M&S failure to deliver flowers when promised

Guest7887's review of Marks and Spencer Flowers www.marksandspencer.com/flowers

“M&S failure to deliver flowers when promised”

Written on: 12/05/2013 by Guest7887 (1 review written)

I wish I'd found this website before I used M&S because apparently failure to deliver is not uncommon! I ordered Birthday flowers from M&S for my Mum's birthday; due to be delivered on her birthday which was a Saturday. I was surprised to get a 'dispatched' message on the Friday given that most people do plants/flowers the same day, but very disappointed after My mum waited in all day for them and they didn't arrive. M&S did send an email with a 'tracking number' but unfortunately don't tell you the courier (despite the help pages claiming it will be on the order tracking - it is not!); a tracking number is of little value if there is nowhere to use it. That said, if M&S delivered when they said they would then it wouldn't be a problem. I've so far been unable to get a response from M&S. I expected more from a brand such as M&S and will not be using them again, and recommend that you don't buy flowers from M&S either.

• Flowers