RatherAnnoyed

Guest's review of Marks and Spencer Flowers www.marksandspencer.com/flowers

“RatherAnnoyed”

Written on: 27/03/2013

Well since my review to M&S's website was rejected (surprise surprise they don't like bad reviews) I have decided to post it on here instead. So I ordered flowers from M&S for my Mum's birthday, they were due to be delivered on her birthday which was a Saturday. My mum waited in all day for them and they didn't arrive. So I called M&S to find out where they were, to be told they were still in the depot so wouldn't arrive till Monday. Considering the flowers were 'dispatched' on the Friday they were hardly going to be fresh cut flowers when the arrived on the Monday. M&S offered a refund but it still doesn't make up for the fact my Mum did not get the fresh flowers on her birthday which I had ordered. I ordered with M&S as I expected quality and I didn't get it. I wish I had read the reviews on here beforehand. I will never order flowers with them again.

• Flowers