Mother's Day Mess Up.....Again!

Guest's review of Marks and Spencer Flowers www.marksandspencer.com/flowers

“Mother's Day Mess Up.....Again!”

Written on: 10/03/2013

Last year ordered flowers for my 90 year old Mother for Mother's Day. They didn't arrive, transpired they had been left on someone else's door step and were not 'delivered' to my Mother until a couple of days later when the owners returned from holiday!
This year ordered a food hamper gift for Mum on 20th February with delivery nominated for 9th March. Received an email 8th March 'your order is on it's way'. 12 noon 9th March (when it was too late to do anything else)order is now being delivered 11th March.
Two years running no gift for my Mother on Mother's Day.
This year they surpassed themselves though because I didn't get the flowers my daughter ordered for delivery on the 9th March!
I have spent Mother's Day absolutely furious with Marks and Spencer and emailing them regarding this to no avail.
I will not be ordering from M&S again and would not recommend that anyone else does either.
Judging by the comments on Facebook this is not an isolated problem and by the photo's the flowers arrive in poor shape too.

• Flowers, Hamper