Flowers not delivered

grandmak's review of Marks and Spencer Flowers www.marksandspencer.com/flowers

“Flowers not delivered”

Written on: 06/02/2013 by grandmak (1 review written)

I ordered flowers for my sister when she left hospital after a serious illness. I am abroad at the moment, and it seemed a nice way to let her know I was thinking of her. Had email to say flowers were despatched..could track through the courier. My sister skyped me that afternoon, and I had to ask if she had received flowers from me. She had not. I checked tracking and it said flowers were left at door at 11.40 that morning. They were not. A coiple of emails to M&S just kept telling me to check the property to see if they had been left at another door. Eventually got annoyed when they were still giving me that advice well into next day. I suggested the flowers were delivered to wrong address. Got my £30 refunded, although still not happy. my review too was rejected! I consider myself a good customer..but will never use this service again.

• Flowers £30