Disappointed yet again

Generally's review of Marks and Spencer Flowers www.marksandspencer.com/flowers

“Disappointed yet again”

Written on: 24/12/2012 by Generally (1 review written)

After several attempts to use marks &spencer over the years and been very let down on quality and non delivery, I very foolishly decided to give them another try. I placed an order on the 20th December to be delivered on the nominated date that th site offered me of the 24th December 2012. I duly received an e mail on the 23rd telling me that the order had been dispatched . Then at 8.30 pm tonight the 24th I received another mail stating that they hoped that I wouldn't be disappointed but their courier partner was trying their very best to fulfill my order. I had to contact the recipient therefore spoiling the surprise only to find that they had not received any delivery. If m&s cannot honour an order they shouldn't take it , I would never recommend the service to anyone I wish I had used another company. Not a very good way to promote the brand of M & S.