Delivery absolute disgrace

Upsetinhampshire's review of Marks and Spencer Flowers www.marksandspencer.com/flowers

“Delivery absolute disgrace”

Written on: 20/12/2012 by Upsetinhampshire (1 review written)

Ordered flowers for my mother-in-laws birthday, expected all to go smoothly, and..............no delivery turned up.... had to phone her to ask her if she had received the delivery, thereby ruining the surprise. As delivery times were up to 9 pm we obviously had to wait till the next day to call. I telephoned M and S, after a lengthy wait on n 0845 number I spoke to a lady who said sh would look into it, but couldn't call me back, I would have to wait on hold,..... She said she would refund the cost of the flowers. I explained that I didn't really think that would make up for my half an hour on the telephone, missing my mother-in-laws birthday and the upset and inconvenience, to top it off the courier had "apparently" tried to deliver at a time when she was in, and left a card, which she didn't get. Eventually all she said she could do was give me a promotional voucher towards a further purchase....As if I will be making any further purchases from marks and Spencer.com ! DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM M& S .com THEY ARE USING A RUBBISHE COURIER THAT LIES ABOUT ATTEMPTED DELIVERIES?

• Flowers £30