Spoilt a beautiful day for us So my wife just had our first

taWelsh305's review of Lillian Rose Flowers - www.lillianroseflowers.co.uk

“Spoilt a beautiful day for us So my wife just had our...”

Written on: 14/07/2017 by taWelsh305 (1 review written)

So my wife just had our first child so I decided to order a nice bunch of flowers to welcome her home , I googled same day flower delivery in london and this company came up - I phoned them up and asked what the latest time was for same day delivery she said 3pm, it being about 1ish I ordered a £40 bunch of white and yellow flower for my wife keeping in mind I never order flower. The meme we of safe took payment along with address and detail - I thought it was strange when 6pm nothing had arrived so that night I email asking for an explanation - in the morning I got a reply via email ask for address detail to find order - I email my name address and time of purchase and no response ... I phoned up and was told that they only take orders over the phone and that I have to email in.

Since I have emailed 3 times and written a trust pilot review on their website and they have reported it

This company is horrible and haven't even called me back or messaged me for an apology or sent any flowers and have spoilt what was a beautiful day for us I have also reported them to Visa under the sale of goods act 1979 .

Funny how a simple phone call or email could have resolved this issue.

Don't use this company