Not what I ordered!

Guest's review of Lillian Rose Flowers - www.lillianroseflowers.co.uk

“Not what I ordered!”

Written on: 20/07/2014

I too wish I had read these reviews before I ordered from this website. I spent £60 on a basket arrangement called Eden for a friend who had just moved house. In the image online if was a beautiful arrangement of roses, hydrangeas and other tasteful stems. When it arrived I asked my friend to send a picture as I was curious to see if if looked similar to the image online. I was really shocked to see that there were hardly any roses in sight and they were dark red anyway. Most of the stems were pink carnations which are not a substitute for roses. It was nothing like the arrangement online and very lacking in style and taste. I was hugely disappointed. I emailed them to give my feedback and firstly was told sorry, the florist ran out of roses (difficult to believe on a Monday) and then after a "full investigation" they found the flowers to be "of value" and therefore could after a few offer me £5 off my next order as a "goodwill gesture"! What a cheek! I will not be using this website again and would encourage people to avoid wasting your money on such poor quality flowers.

• Eden arrangement