Lillian Rose Flowers - www.lillianroseflowers.co.uk Review

Manning1954's review of Lillian Rose Flowers - www.lillianroseflowers.co.uk

“Saw a professional looking florist website for mothers...”

Written on: 30/03/2014 by Manning1954 (1 review written)

Saw a professional looking florist website for mothers day which lulled me into a false sense of security as in a rush to send before the deadline to my mum and my mother in law and they had really nice looking arrangements and delivery dates still available.

Read reviews on here only after ordering... oh god what have I done. Never mind let's give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe the others have all got it all wrong.

But no, true to form Lillian Rose failed to perform! Flowers actually arrived on date requested cannot fault that (perhaps I should be grateful lol) however:

1) They looked nothing like the photo
2) Value is nothing like the photo of what we paid (£38.99 plus £5.99 delivery) - More like £15 tops)
3) Cheap and tacky embarrassment -could have done better myself and I did last year, perhaps I'm in the wrong job!!

I know for a fact the original photographed flowers could have been obtained or at least nicer and more value appropriate alternatives - they put ONE cream rose in, the rest was pink chrysants, gerberas and carnations in a plastic wrapping - would attach photos if I could so you could see for yourself!

Oh and in the small print it says they can change the value, style and quality of the flowers - so basically like doing an online shop at Tesco, they don't have the right items and substitute for lower quality then don't refund you the difference!!!! Fortunately they value their customers a bit better than that!

Feel totally ripped off, I honestly wish I hadn't bothered and had put the money towards spa vouchers for both mums, next year I will. One thing for sure I will never ever order from Lillian Rose again. There are so many disgruntled customers on here I think Three Counties Radio consumer show need to take this on, also worth trying trading standards as surely this cannot continue - it's false representation on their website - they are misleading their customers and not checking quality!

• Flowers - £45