Absolutely AWFUL

Houston396's review of Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

“Absolutely AWFUL”

Written on: 03/09/2014 by Houston396 (1 review written)

Ordered a beautiful looking bunch of flowers as a surprise for one of my closest friends who has been unwell for a few months and having a really rough time. They arrived and although she was happy to receive some flowers, I was horrified at the picture she sent me of them. Absolutely nothing like the arrangement I ordered. I didn't want to tell her and upset her, so I emailed the pictures to Interflora. I received a call a few days later apologising, but I was not offered a refund but for the florist to pick up the flowers and deliver more - no thanks! The lady then said she "didn't know where else to go with the complaint" so I advised I wanted a refund. She called back to say she was processing it and I thanked her. She then called back again to "check it was the only bunch the receipient received that day"!! I was appalled at essentially being called a liar. I will NEVER use them again or recommend. Avoid at all costs.

• Goods purchased & cost