Terrible 25th Anniversary

Lloydgc229's review of Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

“Terrible 25th Anniversary”

Written on: 24/07/2014 by Lloydgc229 (1 review written)

I ordered what I thought was a beautiful arragement for my mother in law's silver wedding today, I ordered last week to make sure they would arrive on time - which they did. However when she sent me a picture of the arrangement she received I was less than impressed. I am embarrassed that she thought I had picked those flowers to be sent to her for her special anniversary! I had to contact her as soon as I saw the picture to let her know that that was not what I had ordered and that I was going to complain.
I ordered an arrangement of pink roses and calla lillies in a rose coloured pot - what arrived? - a shabby (can't even call it an arragement) sparse looking mess of red roses and 1 calla lilly in a silver pot. I phoned to complain, only good thing about the service was the polite girl on the other end of the phone who apologised and gave me the details to send me pictures to for the quality team to look into. I emailed earlier today and am still waiting on a reply. Really disappointed :(

• Goods purchased & cost