Worst company I have ever dealt with

Guest's review of Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

“Worst company I have ever dealt with”

Written on: 15/02/2014

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my girlfriends house on valentines day and paid extra for a specific 14th February Morning time slot. I received an email at 9am on the 14th telling my that my order was out for delivery and to "rest assured it was in good hands". The flowers never turned up and when I phoned customer services I was passed to 4 different members of staff, none of which seemed to care that they had not bothered to fulfil the order. This left me £46 out of pocket for the Interflora service which I did not receive and had to end up going to a high street florest and buying another bouquet. Waste of time and money and would no recommend the company to anyone.

• 12 Red Roses + Premium Delivery £48

• Still waiting

Visit interflora.co.uk

Piggywinkle's Comment

Written on: 18/03/2014

Dont talk rubbish you will have got a refund . it would not be their fault its down to the florists who executed the order.

interflora.co.uk