Ruined Valentines Day Surprise!!

RossDesign's review of Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

“Ruined Valentines Day Surprise!!”

Written on: 14/02/2014 by RossDesign (1 review written)

Ordered Interflora two weeks ago to be delivered to my partners job with a note, printed by Interflora, telling her to be at a venue at 3.15pm today. Got an email this morning from Interflora stating my order was ready for delivery today and have been tracking throughout.

Needless to say the 'Out on delivery' stage of the tracking was ticked for a few hours and for so long that I had to ring my partner at 2.55pm and ruin the surprise by telling her to be at her appointment in just 20 minutes. Ten minutes later she gets a message saying her flowers & gifts have arrived, which would have given her LESS THEN 10 MINUTES to get to where she needed to be!!!

I called Interflora to get the number of the local florist they used to give them an earful and ask if any member of staff could read and if so why they waited until so close to the appointment time on my note to delivery it. Even if my partner just had to pop next door giving anyone less than 10 minutes to drop what they are doing is ridiculous, not alone making me call her and wreck the surprise. To add to my annoyance, the Interflora helpline informed me that due to high calls it would not connect me and dropped my call.

BAD SERVICE, BAD CUSTOMER CARE AND A BAD EXPERIENCE OVERALL!!

NEVER AGAIN!

Local florists with real people to contact for me going forward. STAY CLEAR!!!

• Goods purchased & cost