Granddaughter only born once

Guest's review of Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

“Granddaughter only born once”

Written on: 02/01/2014

I ordered a complete package of flowers, pink balloon and teddy for the birth of my granddaughter. The flowers and teddy arrived today, as arranged but no balloon. I have just spoken to a 'customer services' by phone and at first she denied the balloon was ordered, then when I told her I had an email receipt with the balloon included, she relented and asked me what I wanted them to do about it. I asked for a refund and she agreed to refund £4.99 for the balloon. When I said it wasn't good enough and I expected some kind of compensation for the disappointment, she agreed to refund an additional £5.99 for delivery. I then told I still wasn't happy and she replied she was trying to help me all she could......HELP ME. I asked her not to patronise me, as I didn't need help, I expected a refund in recognition of the disappointment, as I will never get the chance again to recognise the birth of my granddaughter and she said this is their busiest time of year, so these things can't be helped. So they are doing me a favour by refunding me £5.99 delivery charge, plus the £4.99 for a balloon I didn't get and they couldn't care less about customer service. I will never use Interflora again and I told them so.

• Goods purchased & cost