A HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT

Aduran's review of Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

“A HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT”

Written on: 05/12/2013 by Aduran (1 review written)

Dear All,

All I can say is how dissapointed I am and I would from now on stay away from Interflora and recommend that everyone does the same.

I ordered flower for my wife on our 5th anniversary. The flowers which I paid for came to £61.98 order number 234707161 (if anyone from Interflora reads this). The flowers looked absulately amazing on the website and I just thought this is deffinetly the ones I want for her.

Well how wrong was I (i wish i could post the pictures) it was nothing like what I ordered. It was such a dissapointment for me as it looked like I got them from the one of the guys who sells them in the dual carriage ways...How can you be miss sold something and get away with it is just hard to understand.

I wrote to them so lets see the reply I am going to get. I wish I could of shared the pictures so you would all see where I am coming from.

• £61.98