Absolutely Appalled

Guest's review of Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

“Absolutely Appalled ”

Written on: 03/08/2013

Received flowers that were not the colour, nor the type that was advertised on the website.
Called Interfloria who were rude and advised that if the florist they used did not have the flowers or colour in stock they would use any… I explained how unacceptable this is and that if you are buying something you see online, then you expect that product to turn up, not just give me anything else when you pay £50 for it.
Interfloria then went away, spoke to the florist and called me back, they advised that nothing could be done today (the day I received the flowers) and I had to wait till Monday… two days after I should have got the original, correct assortment!
I advised that this is unfair treatment for the amount we paid for the flowers and was told there is nothing they can do… I will be asking for a full refund of the price on Monday! It really has taught me a lesson, go and speak to a decent florist and DO NOT USE INTERFLORA!!

• £50