Not meeting the "guarantee"

Guest's review of Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

“Not meeting the "guarantee"”

Written on: 27/06/2013

My partner ordered me roses from interflora as a surprise.
The flowers I received had several things wrong with them and I am not normally the type to complain but am very aware of the price he had paid for these roses!

1. The flowers arrived with very little water in the bag
2. All of the pink roses were wilted and some of the leaves torn.
3. Some of the greenery was dead or again wilting or torn
4. It was very obvious that the flowers were clearly not fresh as according to thier guarantee as the red roses had petals in the middle going bro
wn at the edges.
5. It looked lile they had grabbed the roses and some greenery and thrown it quickly together as the roses were not spread out but all bunched together with a big clump of greenery at one side.

I am aware roses don't last long but they look like they will die in 2 days time! I phoned customer services after having to explain to my partner that although I appreciate them I want to complain as they are ripping them off for what he paid (which he then felt guilty about when it's not his fault they weren't fresh). Anyway costumer services seemed polite on the phone and apologized and offered to replace my bouquet with a new one, they put me on hold while trying to contact the florist but couldn't get through she took my contact details and said her colleges would keep trying and get back to me and they haven't gotten back to me to even say they still never managed to get through or offer a refund. Looks like I will have to go to the hassle of contacting them again tomorrow! I feel sorry for my partner paying all that money for roses that will be dead in about 2 days time

• Goods purchased & cost