Awful experience at Interfora

KateJulian's review of Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

“Awful experience at Interfora”

Written on: 24/06/2013 by KateJulian (1 review written)

For the second time in a row I have been let down by Interflora who clearly lack good communication between themselves and the florists they use. The last time I ordered flowers for someone, they never turned up! I stupidly decided to give them a second chance and ordered again about a week ago for today, I paid an extra £10 for them to be delivered before 1pm and guess what... at 1.30pm there was no sign of them! I cancelled the order and asked for my £40 to be refunded which they agreed. When I asked what compensation they were going to offer me as I had now missed the opportunity to send a close friend flowers on her birthday (she was going out at 1pm, hence I paid for morning delivery) I was told 'I don't understand what you mean by wanting compensation'. Needless to say, I sent them a very strong worded email and am waiting for a response from them. I WILL NOT be ordering from Interflora ever again and would definitely encourage others to order from local florists instead which are generally cheaper and care a whole lot more about getting your order out on time.

• Flowers