Pathetic Service

Guest's review of India Florist Network www.indiafloristnetwork.com

“Pathetic Service”

Written on: 19/06/2013

Below is as extract from the mail I wrote out of disappointment. Its is enough to tell how poor the service is.
:This is to inform you sir/madam that your service is extremely poor and pathetic. I had ordered for a bouquet and greeting to be delivered on Saturday 15th June 2013. But unfortunately its Monday 17th June but my order is lying somewhere in your junk house. I was even asked to pay an EXTRA PAYMENT which I did so in less than an hours time. But again coming to think of it, it was just to prove to me that you have a corrupt organization which is filled with useless dolts. I have sent more than 50 emails asking for the status of my order and all the answers I got were that it is in process of being delivered. Dont know whether an order was being delivered or a hippos kid which is taking you MORE THAN 2 days. Your CC executives who are phone are absolutely disgusting as they hang up on their customers without an answer. Incase you are investing on them, I am sorry you might just buy toilet papers instead for the whole of your city. I would definitely want someone from senior mgmt to look at this mail so that i ensure you that I shall make a point to make my voice on the all the possible forums so that they are not cheated by your run-of-the mill shit-like organization which not only fails in delivering the services but also has no consideration towards its customers. i do not know if my order gets delivered at all or know. If it does not, please refund my cash just that I do not blame your organization as a fraud, thereby opening gates for me to seek a legal opinion on this matter. Thanks!