Terrible Service

Guest's review of India Florist Network www.indiafloristnetwork.com

“Terrible Service”

Written on: 11/05/2013

I never write reviews for any company, but with indiafloristnetwork has been so terrible that I do not know what else to do. I have never felt this sense of helplessness and frustration.

I ordered a set of flowers and chocolates to be delivered to my girlfriend. One it never go delivered on her birthday. I tried talking to the customer service reps and they just put me on hold for extended periods with no answer.

Finally the gift never got delivered and to top it off they send me an email that your gift has been delivered and personally recieved.

And when I talked to the customer care the reply I get is that I am free to lodge a case with consumer court if I am dissatisfied. Unbelievable!!

Anyway guys if you are reading this review, avoid this website. There are a hundreds of websites like this out there and trust me every one of them will altleast provide a better service than indiafloristnetwork.com