No Card...Who Sent the Gift. That's a Problem

gpKennedy425's review of Gift Tree www.gifttree.com

“No Card...Who Sent the Gift. That's a Problem”

Written on: 20/07/2014 by gpKennedy425 (1 review written)

I made two orders from your website this week and both were delivered in a timely fashion. However, neither basket included a card or my name so my clients had no idea who sent the gift. This is extremely disappointing and embarrassing. If one has to pay $100 for two boxes of cookies I would at least like to think that my clients would know who sent the gift. I guess that is too much to ask for these days.

Good day

• Goods purchased & cost

Gifttree Services's Comment

Written on: 09/10/2014

Missing Card Message

I can definitely appreciate the disappointment with the missing card. I know I would be disappointed as well, if I were in your shoes. We print off every card and slip it under the ribbon so that it does not get lost. Sometimes it wiggles out during the shipping process and can get over looked in the packaging. I would be more than happy to send out new card messages for you, if you would like. Please email me.

Thanks so much!