Don't waste your money

Tatiana276's review of Gift Tree www.gifttree.com

“Don't waste your money”

Written on: 19/04/2014 by Tatiana276 (1 review written)

My daughter is spending her first Easter away from her family while in college. The web site offered 3 day shipping. It does not specify 3 business days. I added the additional funds for the faster shipping so they could be delivered to her work on Friday. The items were ordered Tuesday morning. She will not be at work on Monday when they are to be delivered. I hope her co-workers enjoy her Easter gift. To my comments about my daughter not getting the chocolate covered Oreos for 9 days after ordering, the customer service agent stated that they were packaged in a way that they would still be fresh like items in grocery stores that are left in warehouses for months. I sincerely doubt these were made fresh.

• Goods purchased & cost

Gifttree Services's Comment

Written on: 11/06/2014

Hi,

I can see why you are disappointed with this situation. I know I would be too, if I were in your shoes. We strive to provide exemplary customer service and it pains me to know that we dropped the ball. Would it be possible for you to send me an email? I would love to try and make this a better experience for you.

Thanks so much!