ok overall

wtempire's review of Gift Tree www.gifttree.com

“ok overall”

Written on: 26/12/2013 by wtempire (1 review written)

I am the secretary for a small company and we order Christmas gifts for our employees once per year from giftree (we spent about $ 700 in average). We have been using them for 2 years, but this year my boss asked me to call the corporate to ask for an additional discount. From our conversation I understood that they are not interested to give me additional off, so this time I ordered from another company. But I have to give them credit: the website is very clear, convenient and organized. They also have huge selection of gifts.

• 700 / year

Gifttree Services's Response to wtempire's Review

Written on: 07/01/2014

I can appreciate wanting to save money where you can. I know I'm always looking for a good deal. GiftTree is still a family owned company, and since we're not as large as some of the Big-Box stores, we are not able to combine discounts. We do offer discounts to all of our loyal customers and we are always willing to try and save you as much as we are able to. I am sincerely sorry that we were not able to provide you with the discounts you were looking for. I hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Thanks so much!