Terrible

PGarland's review of Gift Tree www.gifttree.com

“Terrible”

Written on: 23/12/2013 by PGarland (1 review written)

Yesterday, my wife and I received this fruit tower as a Christmas Gift. The top layer consisted a few pieces of chocolate which were okay. Second was a bag containing stale Lemon Tea Cookies. That was followed by a box containing some sort of smoked nuts which had an awful taste and aroma. Next was a box holding two pears which looked like the throw outs from a produce stand! It just kept getting worse. The box containing two lovely Navel Oranges also had a bag of orange (?) candy which tasted like a bar of wax, and the last box, had two apples which had black spots all over them. This gift had nothing I would like to send to anyone. Of all the gift boxes I have ever received, this is by far the worst!

• Goods purchased & cost

Pgarland's Response to PGarland's Review

Written on: 29/12/2013

I must say the company sent me three additional pears. Not the best but quite a bit better than the originals. Nothing said about the other stuff!!

Gifttree Services's Response to PGarland's Review

Written on: 07/01/2014

My name is Kari Day and I am the Lead for the Customer Loyalty department. I have had the chance to look into your order and from what my notes say, you had only mentioned the pears being wrinkly and discolored. I never like hearing that we have not come up with a solution that made you completely happy. I would be more than happy to send our customer a gift card for the purchase price of the gift. I will go ahead and contact her to see if this is something she is interested in. I can only hope that everything gets fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Kari Day
Customer Loyalty

Pgarland's reply to Gifttree Services's Comment

Written on: 08/01/2014

I had made the same comments on your company website and it was neither published or responded to. True, the package was a gift, but I would not do business with your company!