What a waste of time

Holymolyma's review of Gift Tree www.gifttree.com

“What a waste of time”

Written on: 02/01/2013 by Holymolyma (1 review written)

I was looking for a gift basket for the family of an acquaintance who had died suddenly; time of delivery was very important to me. On the day the gift was to be delivered, I received an email telling me that they couldn't find anyone in my area who would put a fruit and cheese basket together. When I called, they assured me that they could get my gift delivered on the next day. At the end of the day I was called again by someone who had no knowledge of my conversation earlier in the day, when I was assured of delivery the next day.
Although they were polite, this company obviously does not have their act together at all. I cancelled my order and now have to wait until my new company can deliver a week from now. The funeral is tomorrow. These people completely wasted my time. I will be monitoring my credit card account to be sure they refund me. I should have checked them out before ordering from them.

Gifttree Services's Response to Holymolyma's Review

Written on: 10/01/2013

I can appreciate the disappointment and frustration you are feeling with this order. I would be feeling the same way in your situation. I want you to know that this is not a normal occurrence. We normally do not have problems placing a gift basket for the next day. I would like to talk to you about this personally. Could you please email me at kari@gifttree.com so we can try to find a solution to this problem? Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!