My Mom Passed

Saleslaw's review of From You Flowers www.fromyouflowers.com

“My Mom Passed ”

Written on: 23/06/2014 by Saleslaw (1 review written)

I ordered flowers from (fromyouflowers) a couple days after my mom passed, for her memorial service. I ordered a spray of flowers for the top of my mom's casket, as well as a memorable spray of flowers. I then then called 3 days before the service to make sure they would be there once the casket arrived. They assured me that the the flowers would be there by 10:00 am because the service was at 11:00 am. Well, guess what? The flowers never came!! My husband was on the phone calling, trying to find out where the flowers were. They assured him that the were coming and that they would be there in time for the service. First of all we shouldn't have had to deal with this when your mourning the loss of your mom an hour before the service!! I then called flowerfromyou a couple of days later, we received an apology that's it!! My mom didn't have the flowers that I ordered from this company. I asked them who was the florist they placed orders from and they wouldn't give me the name of the florist. You don't get to re-due your mom's passing service.!!!! I would NOT recommend this company again, it was an horrible experience!!

• $500