Terribe substitution & terrible customer service

mauimama's review of From You Flowers www.fromyouflowers.com

“Terribe substitution and terrible customer service”

Written on: 11/03/2014 by mauimama (1 review written)

Two weeks before my daughter's "special" (50th) b'day - I placed my order for the Tulip Delight (her favorite flower) - it was a simple pink tulip and white poms - 1) they didn't deliver until late in the day 2)without any notice- they substituted a "similar" arrangement -- OMG-- the "similar" arrangement was a gawdy purple, red, yellow mess of flowers, some of which were already wilting!!!! Numerous emails back and forth all day long - I paid $48.42 and all they would begrudgingly refund was $4.20- they would not budge -(I had requested full refund on every single email that I sent out!) Like they were doing me a big favor with $4.20!!!!
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY --- Go elsewhere, like Teleflora or ProFlowers or the 1-8000 flower company (all of which I have used in the past and was happy with!)
I wish I had read the hundreds of complaints about this crappy company before I ordered! Lesson learned!

• $48.20

• Still waiting

Alice092948's Response to mauimama's Review

Written on: 28/04/2014

I had a similar experience...I think they were willing to give me more refund because I had my son take a picture of the delivered arrangement and then I created a side-by-side photo of what the flowers looked like online and what really got delivered. They couldn't argue with that!