Same day delivery...no

korsell2's review of From You Flowers www.fromyouflowers.com

“Same day delivery...no”

Written on: 06/03/2014 by korsell2 (1 review written)

I ordered flowers from "From you Flowers" for delivery on my sister's birthday, Monday, March 3, 2014. Late in the afternoon I receive a call from a representative of From you Flowers who regrets to advise me they cannot fill the order for delivery that day. They would upgrade me to a better bouquet and provide a note of apology to my sister, accepting the blame for their delay. On Tuesday, March 4, I was again called by this company who told me there were just so sorry but they had trouble locating a florist in the Seattle area who could fill the order that day. They assured me they had found a florist Tuesday afternoon who confirmed they would be able to fill the order and deliver on Wednesday. Well, I just got off the phone with From you Flowers again and guess what? Yup, they are now telling me the order will be delived on THURSDAY! I am not holding my breath, though. In their extreme generosity they offered me a 15% discount on future orders. I told them to keep it because I would never use them again. Obviously, no florists in Seattle want to do business with them either.

• Flowers