I've used them twice, shame on me. Watch out for bait n swch

tytuzrockwell's review of From You Flowers www.fromyouflowers.com

“I've used them twice, shame on me. Watch out for bait...”

Written on: 21/02/2014 by tytuzrockwell (1 review written)

My first order was a large bouquet that came delivered from our local retailer exactly like they said. Then came this years Valentine's day that was ruined by fromyouflowers.com. I had received a credit from them from my previous purchase and was emailed frequently to use that credit when two weeks before Valentine's day rolled around and I caved and used it. I ordered a, what I thought was, lovely medium size red vase with some full beautiful red roses and big 5-6 inch stargazer lilies (beautiful picture too). I had this delivered the day before Vday as I worked all days surrounding the holiday except that one.

I received a small cheap plastic vase WITH CARNATIONS!! and a few inch and half weak wimpy lilies. I immediately sent an email to their customer service dept and have still yet to receive an thank you for your concern email. So, I called.

WOW. I was informed that they "don't send their florists recipes or picture cards for certain things" even though they picture them as such. And was then basically blown off with every excuse in the book why apparently this was my fault and I'm an idiot for ordering the "florist designed" which showed a beautiful picture of something totally different that what my wife and daughter received. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE and some bait and switch on their site. SHOP at your own RISK!!!

I gave two stars for the quality of website because the site looks great but the PHOTO's need to say not actual if that's going to be the case!!!

Thanks for ruining my Valentine's Day fromyouflowers.com!!

• $48.00 after 13$ credit