GREAT SERVICE & PROMPT DELIVERY - Why all the bad reviews?

Irenere's review of From You Flowers www.fromyouflowers.com

“GREAT SERVICE & PROMPT DELIVERY - Why all the bad reviews?”

Written on: 03/02/2014 by Irenere (1 review written)

I placed an order for a funeral/sympathy arrangement on the morning of Friday, 01/31 that I needed delivered on the same day. The arrangement was for a much loved uncle on the other side of the country and so I could not attend the funeral or viewing. It was very important to me that the arrangement arrive on time in order to pay my respects and say farewell in this small way.

Afterwards, I saw all the bad reviews and got nervous. I called customer service and explained my concerns. The agent was very polite and sympathetic and while it was too early to call the florist, she promised to follow up throughout the day and to call me back once the flowers were delivered.

In the afternoon, I called again and spoke to another agent who assured me the specific florist was a very good one who said it was a beautiful arrangement and that the flowers were out for delivery. Later, I still received the promised 'call back' to advise me that they'd been delivered and the time of receipt!

GREAT service - polite, understanding & helpful agents AND less expensive than others - I am very satisfied and will use them again and will recommend to others. Thank you!

• Funeral arrangement with sympathy banner