BEWARE! HORRIBLE! BAD Customer Service!

AWA13's review of From You Flowers www.fromyouflowers.com

“BEWARE! HORRIBLE! BAD Customer Service!”

Written on: 15/12/2013 by AWA13 (1 review written)

I don't even have the time or patience to write all of the negative aspects of dealing with this company since I spent half a day communicating with their "customer service" center via email. Their customer service is so bad I have never dealt with a company this poor in customer service. SOME of the problems included overcharging me for my order(s), using bait and switch tactics to get me to place another order, failing to deliver my order, and not honoring their own 100% guarantee. They flat out lied to me and refused to have a supervisor contact me. they are by no means professional, nor do they care in the least with regards to customer satisfaction. These are just a few things that I can tell you about this company without going into great detail of what actually happened. It is way too long and drawn out for me to explain - just beware of this company and if you want to avoid a massive headache, do not use this company.

• Over $100