Never again

Molotov_mike's review of From You Flowers www.fromyouflowers.com

“Never again ”

Written on: 09/12/2012 by Molotov_mike (1 review written)

I am VERY disappointed in this company! I placed an ordered 2 days in advance and paid for the express morning delivery. I waited all morning thinking my gf would call and thank me but to no avail. I finally called customer service to see if they had been delivered but they told me the order was still being worked on and they would refund the express fee. I said ok as long as they get there soon ill be satisfied. A couple hours later I receive a call saying that they were unable to complete my order and asked where and when the recipient can receive them the following day. they also offered me a $10 gift card good towards a future purchase (as if I would ever think of going through them again) I am in the army I have been away from home for the last year. In that year I have seen my gf twice. Not only has their unprofessionalism made me look forgetful but has left my gf without a gift on our anniversary and also ruined the surprise because I had to call her see where she will be tomorrow.

• Goods purchased & cost