DEAD FLOWERS

faultyflowers's review of Flying Flowers www.flyingflowers.com

“DEAD FLOWERS”

Written on: 30/03/2014 by faultyflowers (1 review written)

My son & daughter in law who live in Australia ordered flowers for me for Mothers Day - arrived 29th March I did not have a problem with this- I did however have a problem on what was inside when I opened the box - Wilting & dead flowers - They had ordered roses & lilies - someone decided to send me dead daisies daffodils tulips & other flowers which i was unable to decide what they were supposed to be as they were dead. You may have numerous years of experience as have I regarding receiving bouquets of flowers. You receive my Mothers Day award for spectacularly sending me not only the wrong flowers but also wilting & dead flowers. Customer services seemed to think that it was acceptable as it was Mothers Day & they despatch an enormous amount of flowers.I imagine as a whole you manage to get away scott free most of the time as people do not like to complain about a gift someone has so thoughtfully chosen for them.
You may be interested to know that we have spoken to my son & his wife & they are suitably disappointed.
Shame on you - Flying flowers - yes about right - I think mine flew all the way from Australia by themselves
Suitably disappointed Mum Eastbourne Sussex

• Wrong bouquet sent gift so unable to comment on price